The types of activities that come under the grant include:
- working with schools and other local agencies and community organisations to provide community activities for all ages;
- developing opportunities for children and young people to engage in community-based activities;
- supporting or establishing events and activities that make best use of open space and recreational facilities in and around Derwenthorpe;
- supporting or developing learning opportunities for adults;
- supporting or developing social events and activities that promote social cohesion and inclusion.
Further information about the community fund is available in the information and application pack.
Deadlines for applying for funding
|Round 1||25 January 2023|
|Round 2||19 April 2023|
|Round 3||14 June 2023|
|Round 4||13 September 2023|