Looking for a rewarding job that makes a difference?
We are urgently recruiting for a range of roles across JRHT care services. These roles offer flexible working patterns and are located at our sites in York, Horsforth, Scarborough and Hartlepool. If you are immediately available and want to make a real difference in your community, please see the rewarding roles below.
At JRF/JRHT we believe in being inclusive and giving everyone an equal chance to succeed. Applications are welcome from all regardless of age, gender identity, disability, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, social economic background ect.
Some facts about us
- 100 years of history started by our founder Joseph Rowntree
- 800 + people working together
- Opportunities across a range of departments including care, housing and research
- Fantastic benefits package
- Located in York, Hartlepool, Scarborough, Leeds and London