About Hartfields, Hartlepool
The local area
Hartfields is situated in Bishop Cuthbert, a popular residential area on the outskirts of Hartlepool.
Hartfields is a vibrant and active community of over 300 people. Our community offers independence and choice for older people who require care and support. It’s also a comfortable and secure place to live while you plan for your future.
Accommodation at Hartfields
Properties at Hartfields are spacious and modern, with a high-quality finish. Residents have a choice of:
- 1-2 bedroom apartments, all with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 bedroom cottages, each with a private garden and ground-floor en-suite master bedroom.
All properties at Hartfields are built as Lifetime Homes. This means they’re fully wheelchair accessible, and can easily accommodate aids and adaptations.
Each home is fitted with an emergency call system.
Hartfields has an impressive range of communal facilities including:
- restaurant with licensed bar
- coffee shop
- hair salon
- convenience store
- activity rooms
Residents can use the free Wi-Fi provided in some communal areas.
Activities and events take place on a regular basis.
Care and support (including extra care services)
We offer residents 24/7 care and support as part of a care plan, or as required.
Our services are relationship-centred, which means we focus on the importance of positive relationships between residents, their relatives and our staff.
We take time to find out what’s important to each individual so we can provide them with care and services that meet their needs.
Our dedicated care and support team offers a range of services, including:
- home help: assistance with cleaning, food preparation, shopping and medication prompts
- personal care: support with dressing, bathing and eating
- diet and nutrition advice
- exercise programmes and support with social participation.
Hartfields is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide personal care. This means it’s subject to regulatory inspections.