What standards you should expect from us
We provide the best possible service, treating you fairly and with respect, courtesy and consideration. Team members provide a friendly and helpful service and ensure that information is treated confidentially.
We are committed to improving service standards and will regularly review these standards in consultation with you.
The JRHT Money Smart Team
Based at The Garth in New Earswick, our Money and Benefits Advisers offer advice and support to ensure you receive the benefits you are entitled to and can make informed choices. We can help if:
- you are finding it difficult to pay the rent and other monthly bills or debts
- you want to find out what additional financial help is available
- you would like to know if you can claim a particular benefit
- you want help in finding a job, finding a better job or dealing with Universal Credit
- you need some help in understanding a form or letter you have received
- you would like help to reduce your energy bills
Please contact us at The Garth if you have any queries:
Tel: 0800 587 0211 or: 01904 735000
Keeping your estate clean and tidy
We pride ourselves on the high standards of our open spaces. We aim to address any issues affecting your community – such as graffiti, litter, or abandoned vehicles – as soon as possible. We guarantee to maintain your community to the highest possible standard and ensure your estate remains clean, well-maintained and safe.
Snow clearing and gritting - York and New Earswick
We will treat the roads and path we are responsible for during periods of snow and ice, within our working hours. All schemes are provided with grit bins, which will be checked weekly during the winter months. The cost of this work is included in the rent or service charge payable at these schemes.