Why should I get in touch?
- Compliments: You may want to compliment someone who has helped you or let us know if we have done something particularly well so that we can keep doing it.
- Comments: You may want to comment and make suggestions about the quality of our existing services or recommend additional services.
- Complaints: You may want to complain if we have not provided the service you expected so that we can make it right.
How should I get in touch?
Comments and compliments
It is important for us to gather as much feedback as possible about our services. Comments and compliments can be as helpful as complaints to show us where services are working well and where we need to make changes to further improve our service offering. on.
Complaints: What can I complain about?
The sorts of things that you may want to complain about might be:
- If you receive a poor-quality service – including services we have arranged but are delivered by an independent provider.
- The attitude or behaviour of a member of staff.
- If we have failed to follow our policies or procedures.
- If we have failed to follow Care Quality Commission regulations or other legal obligations.
- Your experience of our care delivery.
- If you have not been kept informed about the progress of a repair to your home.
What can I expect when I make a complaint?
Where possible, we will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible. But if this is not possible, we will:
- Discuss with you exactly what it is you are unhappy about and what you would like to see happen because of your complaint.
- Explain how we will investigate your complaint, how long it will take to complete and any actions that we will be taking as a result of your complaint.
Our feedback process
For more information on our feedback process and for additional contact information, please refer to our JRF/JRHT Feedback leaflet.
Our contact information
Alternatively, please contact us directly for further information. Our contact details for all feedback including compliments, comments and complaints is:
- Tel: 01904 615950
- Letter: Complaints Officer, JRF/JRHT, The Homestead, 40 Water End, York, YO30 6WP Email: [email protected]