Leeds Credit Union
Leeds Credit Union is a financial cooperative which provides an alternative to high street banks and doorstep and payday lenders. It is owned by members, for the benefit of members. It also provides a range of saving plans and other accounts that help members save and manage their money.
- Savings Accounts
- Low Cost Loans
- Christmas Club
What's on offer
A range of saving accounts to suit your needs:
- Membership: instant access and flexible deposit
- Regular saver: for regular monthly/weekly saving
- Loyalty: for long term, larger savings
- Christmas Club: Easy, flexible & great way to save for Christmas
- First saver account (for under 18s)- A great way to encourage young people to save
Bill Paying and Budget Accounts
The Credit Union can prioritise your bills, take away the worry and pay your bills each and every month.
Prepaid Card. With the prepaid card account, you can load your cash onto your card either in branch or via the phone
Personal loans between £250-£20,000 from just 3.9-42.6% APR are available.
The Christmas Club account gives you that peace of mind that you will be saving all year round for a happy Christmas.Save as much or as little as you want between January and the end of October.
- Minimum balance of £1.00
- Save as much or as little as you like
- On 1st November the money can be withdrawn
- Target Dividend Rate: 0.5%
For more information about saving accounts and low cost loans, click here