The following services are now available:
For current residents
- Regular, pre-arranged meaningful visits between a nominated person and each of our care residents (subject to visitors agreeing to be tested for Covid-19 and to the wearing of PPE - contact the site directly for details)
- A full repair, modernisation and compliance service including gas servicing and electrical testing.
- Access to children’s play areas (subject to official advice on operating safely)
- Landscaping services
- Money and benefits telephone support
- Phone line for general enquiries, reporting a repair and making rent payments.
- Hartfield's shop and library
- Support for residents and community groups to meet virtually.
- Meal delivery options from the restaurants and coffee shops (contact the site directly for details)
For prospective residents
- Allocation of homes
- Work on empty properties
- Viewings and lettings of extra care properties
- Managed admissions into residential and nursing care
For the wider community
- Access to parks (please observe the rules on outdoor gatherings)
- The Post Office service within the Folk Hall (New Earswick)
- Takeaway café service from the Folk Hall
- Room bookings within the Folk Hall for permitted activities (subject to risk assessments by group organisers/activity leads)
We will continuously review these services and activities to ensure that we can run them safely whilst always considering the latest government guidance, local infection rates, as well as the safety and security of our staff.
We also want to take the time to think of those who have been severely impacted by the pandemic, who have been unwell, lost a loved one or just not able to see friends and family.
If you are worried about the future, please contact our Customer Access Team on 0800 587 0211 or [email protected] and they can sign post you to the help and support available.