What we promise:
- a well-managed, quick and effective housing service, which is responsive to your needs and those of the wider community;
- clear information and guidance that gives our residents equal access to services;
- responses to your requests and enquiries within set times, especially when there is an issue relating to repairs, maintenance or any kind of dispute between you and a resident or you and JRHT;
- a service that minimises rent and service charge arrears by consulting with residents and offering positive debt management alternatives;
- to consult with you on a regular basis and to tell you what we intend to do once the consultation is over.
Other ways we help residents
We also provide practical estate management services, which help keep estates clean and tidy. Our snow-clearing and gritting team get out and about once the bad weather starts. And we employ two Money and Benefits Advisers based at The Garth in New Earswick. They offer confidential advice and practical guidance when you need it - you can find their contact details on this page.