JRHT is committed to providing good quality services. When our service is not as good as it should be, we want to know about it so we can put things right. On the other hand, we’re always happy if people like what we do. Either way, you need to know how to submit your positive or negative feedback.
This leaflet explains:
- what a complaint is;
- how we aim to treat each complaint;
- how our resolution process works;
- the ways you can take your complaint further;
- how you can submit other comments or compliments;
- where you can find further information about our complaints process.