We can give you information in different ways and languages
Our accessible information policy tells you about:
- different ways you can get information
- the translation and interpreter services we provide
- the different formats we can offer - such as Large Print, Braille, and Easy Read.
Help using this website
There are many ways you can change your screen, keyboard and mouse settings to make this website easier for you to use. For example, you can:
- make text larger or smaller
- change the colours used
- download software that will read pages out loud to you.
How to make changes to your screen, keyboard and mouse settings
The BBC provides an excellent site that tells you how to make changes to your computer to suit your needs: